We offer detailing for structural steel for buildings, miscellaneous metals, bridges, bridge components, barges and floats, structures with complex geometry.
We have developed drawing styles and procedures for the fastest and cleanest drawings creation for cambered stringers, diaphragms with skew and slope between work points; parts, beams and columns; bottom, deck and side panels for steel barges and floats, giving the steel fabricator and erector the advantages of a 3D model:
- Export of the following file formats: dwg, dxf, nc, kss (Fabsuite, EJE and FabTrol), Steel Fab, CIS/2, SDNF, Effel, IFC, dwf, PDF, Excel, Revit, xml
- Design of steel connections per AISC
- Collision check, construction check
- Pipe end templates and NC files for 'fish mouth' cuts
- COG (Center of gravity) location for entire structure or for single member to assist lifting planning and calculations
- Possibility to create 3D parts from 2D design drawings-plate or any shape, including user sections-custom created shapes, behaving as standard steel shapes in the model
- The quality of the shop drawings meets the highest industry standards
- Lists can include any possible combination of members per fabricator's request: Advance BOM, shipping, loading and material list, assembly list, saw cut list 'with pictures', field bolts distribution, shop bolts, grating list.
Modeling procedures, output of erection and fabrication drawings, external lists and CNC files are designed to make your project progress smoothly, less costly and with highest quality.
All work is done per AISC, AASHTO, NISD, D1.1, D1.5 and OSHA.
NISD certified Class I Category Bridge Certificate No. 816.
For a quote for your next project please send e-mail to:
[email protected] or call 781-848-3426
Certified Class I Steel Detailer by The NISD, Structural Steel Detailer, Shop Drawings for Structural Steel, Fabrication Drawings Structural Steel, Structural Steel Bridges, Miscellaneous Metals, BIM, BrIM, Complex Geometry